ALLEGIANCE PROPERTIES INVESTMENTS, INC.
Tenant Rental Policy
Thank you for applying for one of our managed properties. Please take the time to read this form, and then complete the rental application. Any Incomplete or missing information, the application will not be processed.
• Applicant(s) and/or Spouse (hereafter referred to as Applicant) combined income must be three (3)
times the monthly rental amount.
• Income amounts must be verified in writing, applicant may provide recent pay stub(s).
• If applicant is self-employed, then the most recent 2 years of tax returns, most recent 6 months of banking account
statements showing deposits, and withdraws
• All supplemental income (Social Security, Pension, and Child Support/Alimony) must be verified in writing.
• Applicant must have 24 or more months verifiable rental/mortgage history during the past 3 years with a
maximum of 2 late payments/NSF during the past 12 months.
• Applicant must have no lease violations requiring legal notice.
• Applicant must not receive a “NO” answer to question “Would you re-rent again?”
• If Applicant has rented from a private landlord the past twelve 12 months, then applicant must provide
most recent canceled checks/money order receipts of rental payments, or other proof as requested.
• Applicant must have a satisfactory credit rating report obtained from major credit bureau with a
score of 600 or better.
• Scores below 600 will result in a rejection or may require a Guarantor (co-signer) and/or higher security deposit. This would be determined
based on the information obtained from consumer credit report. Such as how much, what kind and how recent derogatory items are as
obtained from such reports.
• Applicant must not have a felony record that was adjudicated guilty or had adjudication withheld for the
past seven (7) years, or any conviction of any length of time for any drug related, sexual related, murder
related or arson related crime.
• Applicant must not have been evicted or moved out without notice from any residence within the past
five (5) years.
Bankruptcy - BK
• Applicant bankruptcy must have been discharged for at least (2) years.
Rental Fee Schedule
• Tenant Application $40.00 (per tenant over the age of 18) This Fee is Non-Refundable
• Guarantor Application $40.00 (per guarantor)
• First Month’s Rent (Payable prior to move in w/certified funds)
• Security Deposit (Payable prior to move in w/certified funds on separate check)
Please submit with your rental application the following, in order for your application to be deemed complete.
Copy of your Driver’s License, Income verification, most recent 30 days of paycheck stubs or other proof as described above.
The above supplements to your application can be faxed to 951-271-9018 or emailed to Allegiance.James@yahoo.com
By completing your online application you are acknowledging that you have read the rental policy and agree with the terms in its entirety.